The Loop Community Improvement District Board is now accepting applications.
The Business Loop Community Improvement District Board is a political subdivision, governed by a board of 7 individuals.
Each director on the Loop Community Improvement District Board must, during his or her entire term, be:
- At least 18 years old
- Either an owner of real property OR owner/representative of a business operating within the district OR a registered voter residing within the district.
We also strive for members equitably representing the following:
- Large and small property ownership
- Diverse business types and sizes (service, retail, restaurant, etc.)
- Geographic areas served
- Skill and expertise
- Other factors that will provide a balance on the board
The board will be responsible for:
- Developing and recommending an annual budget and work plan
- Overseeing revenue and administration of funds
- Monitoring performance and provision of services
- Ensuring assessments are being utilized in accordance with the legislative intent of the Community Improvement District
- Supervising the management of Community Improvement District-financed programs
- Supervising and evaluating staff
- Outreach and advocacy to members, public officials, and the community at large
Applications for the board are due by 4:00 pm on March 1, 2018 and will be reviewed at the board meeting on Thursday, March 15 at 8:00 am..
Pick up an application at our office at 601 Business Loop 70 W, Parkade Plaza, #128.