Traffic Impacts Week of April 18
- Eastbound Business Loop between the entrance to the Comfort Suites and the existing roundabout remains closed. Traffic traveling east between Stadium Boulevard to the roundabout will need to go west to Stadium and then use I-70 or city streets to travel east. This closure could open by April 22.
- Depending on the weather, construction of a new roundabout on Business Loop to the north of I-70 is tentatively scheduled to be completed by April 22.
Traffic Impacts Week of April 25
- In addition, the eastbound Interstate 70 off-ramp at Business Loop will be closed for 10 days beginning at 7 a.m. on Monday, April 25 so the ramp can be widened.
- Drivers will need to use city streets to get around the closures.
Road Work Ahead
- Early May - Eastbound I-70 traffic will be shifted to the new I-70 bridge at Range Line and the old bridge will be demolished.
- Mid-May - The new bridge at Garth will be slid into place.
- Early June - Business Loop at I-70 will be closed for 45 days to build a dual-lane roundabout on the south side of I-70 and to reconstruct Business Loop where it crosses under I-70.
Visit www.modot.org/ColumbiaBridges for complete information on pedestrian impacts.
View Construction Progress and Traffic Flow
Business Loop and Range Line - http://sapp.fullstreamwireless.com/
Garth - http://oxblue.com/open/modot/cams
Other Road Work
There may be other traffic impacts not related to the project due to routine maintenance by MoDOT. These can be found at: Weekly Road Work
To learn more about the project or to sign up for weekly email updates, visit the project website at: www.modot.org/ColumbiaBridges. Thanks for your interest and let us know if you have questions or comments about the project!