The West Blvd. south roundabout is now partially open! You still cannot cross under the highway but you can now travel from Business Loop to 1-70 Drive SW.
Traffic Impacts Week of July 18
- Contractor Emery Sapp and Sons is on schedule to finish work on the new Business Loop 70/West Boulevard interchange on July 27.
- Until then, all on- and off- ramps at Interstate 70 and Business Loop remain closed.
- Those heading to Cosmo Park for the Show Me State Games next weekend (July 22-24) should use Stadium Boulevard as an alternate route. In addition to Stadium, travelers can use Providence Road and Bernadette Drive to get to shops, restaurants and other destinations along Business Loop.
- When completed, the new Business Loop interchange will include two dual-lane roundabouts on the north and south sides of I-70, improved access to I-70 Drive SW and decreased traffic delays on Creasy Springs.
- The entire Columbia I-70 Bridges project is running slightly ahead of schedule, with only finishing touches remaining once the Business Loop work is completed.
Visit www.modot.org/ColumbiaBridges for complete information on pedestrian impacts.
View Construction Progress and Traffic Flow
Business Loop (south side) - http://oxblue.com/open/modot/cams
Business Loop (north side) and Range Line - http://sapp.fullstreamwireless.com/
To learn more about the project or to sign up for weekly email updates, visit the project website at: www.modot.org/ColumbiaBridges. Thanks for your interest and let us know if you have questions or comments about the project!