· Left eastbound and westbound lanes closed from just east of Rangeline to just west of Garth Avenue, 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., Oct. 20-23 and Oct. 26-28.
· Right westbound lane of I-70 closed from just west of Garth Avenue to just west of Business Loop 70, 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., Oct. 21.
· One lane in each direction will be open.
· No lanes will be closed over the Oct. 24-25 weekend.
· Speed limit in the work zone reduced from 60 mph to 50 mph.
· Both southbound lanes closed between the I-70 westbound on-ramp and the I-70 eastbound off-ramp, 7 p.m. to 6 a.m., Oct. 20-22.
· Right northbound lane closed from south of the eastbound I-70 on-ramp to the westbound I-70 off-ramp, 7 p.m. to 6 a.m., Oct. 20-22.
· All I-70 ramps will remain open during the off-peak closures.
· At least one lane will be open on Rangeline during daytime hours.
The sidewalks along Rangeline Street between I-70 and Vandiver Drive will remain closed for several months due to the construction. Pedestrians and bicyclists are advised to detour around the closed sidewalks by taking Business Loop 70 to Providence Road to Vandiver Drive. They can also use Columbia’s public transit system, COMO Connect, to travel through the area. The Co-Mo Connect Black Connector has stops at Boone Electric Cooperative and Rangline on the south side of I-70 and at Rangeline and Vandiver on the north side of I-70.
Maps showing the pedestrian detour route and the COMO Black Connector Route can be found online at www.modot.org/ColumbiaBridges. NOTE: COMO Connect will give free rides to people needing to get through Rangeline as long as construction lasts.
The sidewalk along Garth Avenue between Business Loop and East Texas Avenue will be closed to pedestrian traffic until mid- to late November. Pedestrians and bicyclists are advised to detour around the closed sidewalk by taking Business Loop 70 to Providence Road to East Texas Avenue. A map showing the pedestrian detour route can be found on the project website - www.modot.org/ColumbiaBridges.